Downtown Newberg is being reborn. With the recent influx of tourism, new homes and college students, downtown has the opportunity to become a true destination for both visitors and locals. We’ve seen the opening of the Chehalem Cultural Center in 2010 and the addition of many new businesses. With $192 million of state transportation funds set aside for a bypass around Newberg and Dundee, the future for downtown looks bright.
The Newberg Downtown Coalition can help businesses find the right downtown location and can provide ideas and assistance in improving facades of existing buildings.
We’ve got big dreams for downtown Newberg. Join us.
- Contact us about available downtown real estate.
- Vision for Downtown Newberg 2020 (PDF)
- Ad Hoc Committee on Newberg’s Future (PDF)
- Vision for Chehalem Valley 2020 (PDF)
- Newberg Downtown Transformation Project Final Report (PDF)
- Newberg Downtown Retail Market Analysis (Conducted by George Fox University business students in fall 2010)
- Suggested Downtown Paint Color Palette
- Cultural District future plans
- Photo gallery of storefront ideas for business owners (coming soon)
- Funding sources for small business improvements (coming soon)